Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Restore me!

Finally i am free from assignments!
after so long
you know these 15 days
i can feel that my body has gone really weak
lack of sleep
lack of exercise
lack of everything
glad that everything is over now
at least i can rest a little while

How long shall i rest to restore my energy?
exam is coming soon
these few days i hardly can concentrate in lectures
furthermore have to start revising for finals d
but i am still tired
perhaps i shall sleep 1 day 24 hours first!

Anyway i won't be resting long
time doesn't allow me to do so
my textbooks are all new
means that i never touch them at all
exaggerating
anyway really besides attending lectures and tutorials hardly can revise whatever thing
it is always like that!
is it i played too much?
or it is like that?

Tired
God!!!
restore me!!!
restore my energy!!!

No comments: