Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I am back again
am I?

if you have noticed
I've edited some posts
and deleted some
they just don't look good


It's week 7 now!
time flies doesn't it
at least i realize that time passes
unlike in KL i always don't notice it

just handed in an assignment today
6 more coming

after class i went to xw's room and she was blogging
so it reminded me i haven't been blogging for ages
that's why i'm here now

how have i been?
classes, assignments, eat, sleep, skip classes, play
is that considered good?
okay good since i'm not sick in melbourne at this time lol;)
but i miss malaysia
i miss food
i miss entertainment
i miss my friends

2 comments:

Seng said...

We Misssss You toooooo!!

Your name always mentioned here though... "ah fei this... Ah fei that..." hahaha...

Yin Fei said...

wa seng, thanks ne, i seriously miss u all :(