Sunday, September 6, 2009

21st Part I

Yesterday 050909 was my 21st birthday

040909 i got a parcel from
dear madeline
my birthday present!!!

keep it first


went to life group at night
thanks to the brothers and sisters who celebrated with me in life group
1040 something pm i reached home

took the parcel out
opened the box

3 presents and a card!!!;)

was so eager to open the presents
but i waited until 050909
as dear madeline said so

11 something pm xw came over to my flat

went in to cindy's room right opposite mine

i knew they wanted to do something


normally xw doesn't come to our flat


1130 pm past xw came in to my room

we talked

she said stomachache

she said heartache
i knew she was waiting for the time to pass

she said she was lazy to go back

i wanted to say don't pretend;)

but one thing i didn't know

she was nervous


i heard messages on her phone

few minutes before my birthday

silent mode but i heard vibration;)

okay what were you all going to do

i was nervous too

but nothing at all compared with xw


0000 am

xw switched off the light

okay i heard birthday song
i saw them!!!

yup my close friends

xh with his camera

then i covered myself with my blanket

lol


put the blanket on my bed again


then i saw people

oh no who were they?!!!

sen ming said everyone came

oh no who?!!!

i saw a bunch of people outside my room watching me!!!
this time seriously

oh no!!!!!


they were my friends
those who stay on campus

so many of them

my face heated up

i knew it turned red

i didn't know how to react

so surprised

yup that was a huge present!!!;)


thanks again everyone
for the surprise
for making effort to come at the cold night

for the prayers

for everything

so touched;)



went over to xw's flat

ate cake

chatted
laughed

thanks to the international calls

thanks to the international messages

thanks to those local as well;)

thanks dear madeline for calling

so long since i heard your voice again

you are all the time busy

i am all the time missing you
please don't be so busy

lol


went back to my room at 1 something am
the presents!!!

i opened the card first

i miss
your handwriting
i opened the presents one by one

;)

;)
;)
i love it my dear;)

thanks lots i seriously miss you


replied messages in my phone

slept at 3 something am

can't sleep lol


to be continued.....

2 comments:

joanne_cuttie said...

hahah..swt la u! i seldom go to ur unit meh? haha...cz u always cum over my unit wat...lol...
anyway, hope u enjoy it^^
wish u happy birthday again =p

Yin Fei said...

really ma..not seldom, but never!!! bleh..thanks la lol..=)hehe..