Monday, March 1, 2010

alright
someone is forcing me to update
lol

so
m back in KL now
n immediately fever n sorethroat n cough attacked me
n i did not manage to defend
my immune system is indeed weak =.=

argh
i just don't like to fall sick
especially when nobody's beside me:(
luckily m feeling much better now;)

u know i love to shower with somewhat hot water
that my family kept complaining about me adjusting the temperature to almost high
mum told me that that's not good for my skin
but her words went in from my one ear n out from another one
then the other day i read that cold bath could actually strengthen our body's immune system
oh my how could i not know that at all =.=
n now i start to adjust the water temperature lower

so
finally
lol

zz


by the way
sports anyone?
i really miss doing sports, but not alone la

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, have u learnt ur lesson??
older person words,r golden words ya.

when head pain, take cold to wash hair, it feels good.it helps alot too!

Gym!!!
go gym with me??
or shall we go jogging together??
1st of all i have to take a plane over to ur side..

how abt a warm swim?ha....u love warm mah!imagine in the warm water for hours..all our cell will die!!??ha...

so?
want?
ha..

just me(*@^)

Yin Fei said...

lol ya learned my lesson >.<
gym jogging swim haha all ngam me.
but i can't imagine swimming in a warm pool, probably i'll even sweat in the pool haha!n yup they'll kill all our cells hehe..i don't want!