Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Back! time flies

I'm back!!! from Ipoh and Cameron Highlands.

Yeah I went to Ipoh and Cameron on the 1-3 Dec with Madeline, Sen Ming, CC, Michelle, Judith, Yee Jin and Kim Woon.

Will post the pics when i get them.

Well, my exam results were released on the 27 Nov. Not too good but not too bad. Luckily can pass all so I should be satisfied.


Btw, time flies. It will be like

10 days...

9 days...

8 days...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1 day...

and I will be going back to my hometown,

Madeline will be going back to her hometown as well.

That means I will not see her again until I don't know when, since she will further her studies in Australia next year...sad.

Gonna miss you lotsss.

"You are my best friend forever...
we are together too much,
but far not enough..."

No comments: