Sunday, June 7, 2009

Exam mode

5 more days to Malaysian Corporate Governance exam
8 to
Employment Law
9 to
Organizational Behavior
and
12 to
International Business
!!!

I can't wait to finish exam soon
12 days seem very fast
but the studying process is suffering
can't even do things that i want to
‘BOUND BY TIME’
notes & textbooks in front of me everyday!
don't know how much did i absorb
tiring

Lots of studying
but
not so much of studying also
i still go out a lot!
and i still want to go out
I want to go out to breathe the fresh air!
then i want to go for a run
my brain is exhausted!
but ‘nobody to go with’
i suppose nobody wants to go for a run with me also
they either think that that is ridiculous or
they don't do exercises
WHY!
okay fine
everybody is in exam mode [study only]

No comments: